BMI-T Navigator is designed to provide objective, independent perspectives and judgments for business executives, investors, regulators and public policy makers, as well as ICT users on the alternative paths they may choose to follow and the ways in which they may best allocate finite resources. We recognize that uncertainty about the future is the only certainty. Undoubtedly some of what we present will not meet with agreement and will turn out to be wrong as events unfold.
Nevertheless by following the principle of objectivity and by being explicit about how we arrive at the findings and opinions we express, as well as prepared to revise or even reverse our opinions in light of new evidence, we will strive to clarify the essence of often multifaceted and controversial issues without fear or favour.
Latest Navigator Insight Article
- 1 of 56
- ICASA co-hosting Dynamic Spectrum Alliance Global Summit
- What to look for when buying a new router
- Hosted and virtual PBX systems – Similar, but not the same
- Free FNB uncapped LTE trial is over
- SEACOM cable outage – The details
- Netgear unveils new Orbi Wi-Fi systems
- Telkom increases line rental prices
- National car security crisis looms as Telkom threatens to cut lines
- Telkom voice lines down after vandalism
- The cool Wi-Fi Aware feature in Android O