BMI-T Navigator is designed to provide objective, independent perspectives and judgments for business executives, investors, regulators and public policy makers, as well as ICT users on the alternative paths they may choose to follow and the ways in which they may best allocate finite resources. We recognize that uncertainty about the future is the only certainty. Undoubtedly some of what we present will not meet with agreement and will turn out to be wrong as events unfold.
Nevertheless by following the principle of objectivity and by being explicit about how we arrive at the findings and opinions we express, as well as prepared to revise or even reverse our opinions in light of new evidence, we will strive to clarify the essence of often multifaceted and controversial issues without fear or favour.
Latest Navigator Article
- Telkom pay dispute heads to CCMA
- LTE and 3G spectrum: “the way it really is”
- 5G: 1Gbps and beyond
- Samsung 5G successfully tested
- High court cancels ICASA warrant
- Rapid network deployment guidelines holdup hurting SA broadband
- Free WiFi Internet access in SA
- ICASA confirms “closing down network”
- ICASA creates another network mess
- In-flight WiFi finances: WirelessG explains